Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Learn Python

My new project

Hi,

I start to learn Python and I want to share with you what I found helpful. First, I want to learn Python because I want to play eventually play with a Raspberry Pi but for the moment I start with the beginning. For the record, I'm NOT a developer.

Tools to learn

I'm a fan of the Microsoft Virtual Academy and I found the course : Introduction to programming with Python and it's really a good course to start.

But a part of my life is to wait after my wife. So I found a tool on my phone to learn everywhere.
It's an app by SoloLearn and its call : Learn Python.

If you check the catalog of SoloLearn you can learn not just Python, but also C++, Java, SQL, etc.

Another tool I installed is QPython3 on my phone so I can practice coding on the go. It's not easy to code with a smartphone keyboard but's that's work.

Conclusion

So this my experience to start coding and I hope this trick I found can help you. And don't forget, knowledge is power... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment