Tuesday, November 10, 2015

xenApp 7.6 and vCenter Appliance - SSL error

Hi,

Today I will not talk about PowerShell, but about Citrix xenApp 7.6 and vCenter Appliance.


The problem

I tried to configure the connexion between my server xenApp 7.6 and my vCenter appliance. But I have SSL error and I cannot find how to solve the problem.

I tried this :



and others, but the problem remain.

The solution

The solution is really easy when you find it. You need to do this :
  1. Log in your vCenter appliance
  2. Go to the Admin tab
  3. Select Yes for the Certificate regeneration enabled
  4. Click Submit
  5. Reboot the appliance
  6. Install the certificate on your server in Trusted People
  7. Create you connection in your xenApp Studio
The problem comes because the certificate was created before you change the name of your appliance.

I hope this will save you time.

Have a great day.

Contact me if you have questions. @memi2k

No comments:

Post a Comment